Sales Agreement for Holding or Purchasing Goats
|By sending a deposit or placing a reservation on an animal, you indicate that you are in agreement with these terms:|
|At Tiny Acres Farm, we strive for complete satisfaction with every goat sale or kid reservation. Our goal is to produce healthy high quality goats for pets, breeding, or show. That being said, the terms and conditions of sales, and the kid pre-order reservation info below are to protect the seller (Tiny Acres Farm) and the buyer (you). This is a standard terms of sales agreement for a goat purchase.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions that you may have before or after placing an order.
1. DEPOSIT: Deposit for future kids will be $100 with the remaining balance due within two weeks of weaning. Deposits for an animal already on the ground will be half of the price of the goat to reserve the animal of your choice. An e-mailed receipt of that deposit will not only secure the reservation of the animal chosen, but also acts as implied consent on your behalf to comply with these terms. If your deposit is to be mailed, please inform us of when it is sent.
Please note: to have a buck wethered (castrated) you must pay in full first; wethering a buck will not be done if only a deposit has been made.
2. PAYMENT: Payment must be in “guaranteed funds”: cash, money order etc. If you use a personal check, the animal must stay at our farm until the check clears. An animal is not reserved until half the sale amount is paid for, and is not bought until paid in full.
3. BALANCE/PICKUP: If you have not paid in full before picking up the animal, then the remainder of the money that is owed is due at time of pick up, cash only please! PLEASE NOTE: If the balance is not received by the date we have set for pickup, the animals will be offered to the next interested party and all funds paid will be forfeited. If animals are not picked up the weekend after the date they are old enough to leave, a boarding fee will be applied after that time. Any and all outstanding balances must be satisfied prior to the animal leaving the farm. If the goat is not picked up by the agreed time on the agreed upon date, the animal will be relisted for sale without refund. Please be advised that there will be no refunds on canceled orders.
4. REFUNDS: Tiny Acres Farm reserves the right to retain any animal from any pairing at any time for any reason. If a kid from a pairing becomes unavailable in this fashion, all money will be refunded to the buyer OR buyer may reserve/buy another goat with said funds. Tiny Acres Farm reserves the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All animals will be healthy upon leaving our farm to the best of our knowledge. We cannot be responsible for an animal once it leaves our farm. It is in the buyer’s best interest to have their goat checked by a vet prior to leaving. Note: If the goat you have purchased needs a new home, please contact Tiny Acres Farm and we will attempt to help you find your goat a new home.
6. NO GUARANTEES: Size, production, future health, scurs, show quality and looks cannot and will not be guaranteed. We do our best to match good genetics at Tiny Acres Farm but we are dealing with nature and sometimes the outcome does not match our intentions.
7. GOAT REGISTRATIONS AND REGISTRATION APPLICATIONS PAPERS: Each goat that is sold as “registered” will be sold with registration or registration application papers. The buyer will need to pay fees for the registration transfer or application. Some goats are double registered (ADGA and AGS). For those purchasing double registered goats, different fees will apply. Goats that are already registered cannot have their names changed.
SHIPPING: Tiny Acres Farm does not ship animals under 10 weeks old. If an animal is to be shipped, buyer is responsible for all shipping cost and arrangements. The preference is for all goats to be picked up by the owners at our location in Orange, VA.
BREEDING SERVICES: For the health and safety of our goats, Tiny Acres Farm does not offer breeding or stud services.